5 Tips for Living in Zug, Switzerland
Zug, Switzerland is a beautiful city and very popular among expats. 30 minutes south of Zurich, this low-tax region is home to numerous multinational companies.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Zug
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Zug.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Zug.
Member Reports about Living In Zug
Expats in Zug offer advice about Moving to Zug.
Member Reports about Moving to Zug
Retirees in Zug talk about life in Zug.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Zug.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Zug?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Zug?
- What is the average cost of housing in Zug?
- How do I meet people in Zug?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Zug?
- What should I pack when moving to Zug?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Zug?
- Will I be able to find a job in Zug?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Zug?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Zug?
- What is the social scene like in Zug?
- What advice to expats in Zug have about housing?
- What are medical services in Zug like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Zug?
- Is the cost of living in Zug high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Zug?
- Why do people move to Zug?