Expats' Guide to Bern
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Bern.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Bern.
Retire in Bern Guide
If Bern is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Bern Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city''s social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Bern
Advice for people moving to Bern or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Bern
Planning a potential move to Bern? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Bern home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Bern
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Bern.
Cost of Living in Bern
If you're moving to Bern, understanding the the cost of living in Bern helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Essential Guide to the Health System in Bern
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in Bern: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
Discovering the Best of Bern
Discover the charm of Bern with our guide to the city''s top attractions, culinary hotspots, and vibrant nightlife. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, we''ll also help you find the best recreational activities to enjoy, and offer advice on making lasting connections with the friendly locals.
Expats in Bern offer advice about Moving to Bern.
Retirees in Bern talk about life in Bern.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Bern.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Bern?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bern?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bern?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Bern appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bern?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bern accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bern like?
- How are healthcare services in Bern?
- What are medical services in Bern like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bern?
- What are emergency services like in Bern?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bern?
- How are local medical facilities in Bern?
- As a foreigner living in Bern, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?