5 Tips for Living in Dubai
Expats in Dubai will find one of the largest expat hubs in the world. With so many other people from other cultures, it's a location where just about anyone can find a comfort zone with the right frame of mind and amount of effort.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Dubai
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Dubai.
Expats in Dubai talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Dubai.
An expat talks about what it's like living in Dubai - the extreme heat, air conditioning everywhere, low crime rate, many expat clubs and organizations, great nightlife, high cost of living in Dubai and much more.
Expats in Dubai talk about healthcare in Dubai.
An Expat Exchange member talks about healthcare services, hospitals and health insurance in Dubai.
An expat in the UAE talks about the quality of healthcare, where she would go for specialist care, the availability of prescription medicines and more.
Expats in Dubai offer advice about Moving to Dubai.
Retirees in Dubai talk about life in Dubai.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Dubai.
An expat talks about buying real estate in Dubai as a foreigner, finding an agent, where to buy and much more.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Dubai?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Dubai?
- Will I be able to find a job in Dubai?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Dubai appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Dubai?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Dubai accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Dubai like?
- How are healthcare services Dubai?
- What are medical services in Dubai like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Dubai?
- What are emergency services like in Dubai?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Dubai?
- How are local medical facilities in Dubai?
- As a foreigner living in Dubai, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?