Expats' Guide to Kiev
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Kiev.
Living In Kiev, Ukraine
One expat describes his expat life in Kiev, Ukraine. From endless corruption to terrible winters, this expat is not enjoying life in Kiev.
Expats in Kiev talk about healthcare in Kiev.
An expat living in Kiev, Ukraine talks about international health insurance, the expat-friendly IMP clinic in Kiev and more.
An expat in Kiev advises expats to make sure that they have good medical insurance. He also forewarned newcomers about hospitals requiring payment before any service is granted.
Expats in Kiev offer advice about Moving to Kiev.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Kiev?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Kiev?
- Will I be able to find a job in Kiev?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Kiev appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Kiev?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Kiev accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Kiev like?
- How are healthcare services Kiev?
- What are medical services in Kiev like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Kiev?
- What are emergency services like in Kiev?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Kiev?
- How are local medical facilities in Kiev?
- As a foreigner living in Kiev, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?