Expats' Guide to Columbus
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Columbus.
Expats in Columbus talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Columbus.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Columbus.
Best Bookstores and Libraries in Columbus
What are the best bookstores and libraries in Columbus? In this article we highlight the best bookstores and libraries in Columbus.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in Columbus
Once you''ve arrived in Columbus, here are some classes to consider taking to help you meet people and get settled in to your new life abroad.
Best Markets in Columbus
What are the best markets in Columbus? In this article we highlight the best markets in Columbus.
Public Transportation in Columbus
Mastering the public transportation system in Columbus is a crucial aspect of adapting to life there. This article provides a detailed overview of the available local transit options.
Retire in Columbus Guide
If Columbus is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Columbus Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Columbus
Advice for people moving to Columbus or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Columbus
Planning a potential move to Columbus? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Columbus home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Columbus
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Columbus.
Cost of Living in Columbus
Understanding the the cost of living in Columbus helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Columbus
Learn about the health system in Columbus: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Columbus.
Discovering the Best of Columbus
Living it Up in Columbus: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Expats in Columbus offer advice about Moving to Columbus.
Retirees in Columbus talk about life in Columbus.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Columbus.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Columbus?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Columbus?
- Will I be able to find a job in Columbus?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Columbus appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Columbus?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Columbus accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Columbus like?
- How are healthcare services in Columbus?
- What are medical services in Columbus like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Columbus?
- What are emergency services like in Columbus?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Columbus?
- How are local medical facilities in Columbus?
- As a foreigner living in Columbus, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?