Expats' Guide to Columbus
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Columbus.
Expats in Columbus talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Columbus.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Columbus.
Cost of Living in Columbus
Understanding the the cost of living in Columbus helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Essential Guide to the Health System in Columbus, OH
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in Columbus: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
Discovering the Best of Columbus, OH
Living it Up in Columbus: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Expats in Columbus offer advice about Moving to Columbus.
Retirees in Columbus talk about life in Columbus.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Columbus.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Columbus?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Columbus?
- Will I be able to find a job in Columbus?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Columbus appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Columbus?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Columbus accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Columbus like?
- How are healthcare services Columbus?
- What are medical services in Columbus like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Columbus?
- What are emergency services like in Columbus?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Columbus?
- How are local medical facilities in Columbus?
- As a foreigner living in Columbus, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?