Expats' Guide to Saipan
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Saipan.
Expats in Saipan talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Saipan.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Saipan.
7 Tips for Living in Saipan
Advice for people moving to Saipan or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Saipan
Planning a potential move to Saipan? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Saipan home.
Health Care in Saipan
Explore healthcare options for expatriates and digital nomads in Saipan: uncover top-rated providers, hospitals, and medical facilities to meet your needs while living abroad in Saipan.
Cost of Living in Saipan
Understanding the the cost of living in Saipan helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Discovering the Best of Saipan
Discover the charm of Saipan with our guide to the city's top attractions, culinary hotspots, and vibrant nightlife. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, we'll also help you find the best recreational activities to enjoy, and offer advice on making lasting connections with the friendly locals.
Expats in Saipan talk about healthcare in Saipan.
An expat in Saipan talks about the limited access to quality healthcare in Saipan. Most people travel to Guam or the Philippines for medical issues and care, because the only hospital in Saipan is a mess. She would advise those with serious medical issues to avoid moving to Saipan.
Expats in Saipan offer advice about Moving to Saipan.
Retirees in Saipan talk about life in Saipan.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Saipan.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Saipan?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Saipan?
- Will I be able to find a job in Saipan?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Saipan appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Saipan?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Saipan accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Saipan like?
- How are healthcare services in Saipan?
- What are medical services in Saipan like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Saipan?
- What are emergency services like in Saipan?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Saipan?
- How are local medical facilities in Saipan?
- As a foreigner living in Saipan, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?