Expats' Guide to Saipan
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Saipan.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Saipan.
Expats in Saipan talk about healthcare in Saipan.
An expat in Saipan talks about the limited access to quality healthcare in Saipan. Most people travel to Guam or the Philippines for medical issues and care, because the only hospital in Saipan is a mess. She would advise those with serious medical issues to avoid moving to Saipan.
Expats in Saipan offer advice about Moving to Saipan.
Retirees in Saipan talk about life in Saipan.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Saipan.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Saipan?
- How do I find a place to live in Saipan?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Saipan?
- What is the average cost of housing in Saipan?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Saipan?
- What should I pack when moving to Saipan?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Saipan?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Saipan?
- What are healthcare services like in Saipan?
- Is the cost of living in Saipan high?
- Will I save money living in Saipan?
- Why do people move to Saipan?
- How are healthcare services Saipan?
- What are medical services in Saipan like?