9 Best Places to Live in Boston
Expat families, foreign students and retirees love living in Boston, Massachusetts. This city has a neighborhood or suburb for everyone. Here are 9 of the best neighborhoods and suburbs according to expats living in Boston.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Boston
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Boston.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Boston.
Healthcare in Boston
Expats in Boston have access to excellent healthcare and hospitals attached to the best medical schools in the world. As with other parts of the U.S., it's imperative to know your coverage before you access any kind of care or purchase prescription medication.
Top 5 Tips For Moving to Boston
Expats in Boston will find one of the most popular and beloved cities in the United States. Its rich history, waterfront setting, and diverse job offerings make it a popular destination for U.S. citizens and expats alike.
Expats in Boston offer advice about Moving to Boston.
Retirees in Boston talk about life in Boston.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Boston.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Boston?
- How do I find a place to live in Boston?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Boston?
- What is the average cost of housing in Boston?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Boston?
- What should I pack when moving to Boston?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Boston?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Boston?
- What are healthcare services like in Boston?
- Is the cost of living in Boston high?
- Will I save money living in Boston?
- Why do people move to Boston?
- How are healthcare services Boston?
- What are medical services in Boston like?