Expats' Guide to Exuma
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Exuma.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Exuma.
7 Tips for Living in Exuma
Advice for people moving to Exuma or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Exuma
Planning a potential move to Exuma? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Exuma home.
Cost of Living in Exuma
If you're moving to Exuma, understanding the the cost of living in Exuma helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Discovering the Best of Exuma
Exploring the Best of Exuma: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Essential Guide to the Health System in Exuma
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in Exuma: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
Expats in Exuma offer advice about Moving to Exuma.
Retirees in Exuma talk about life in Exuma.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Exuma.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Exuma?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Exuma?
- Will I be able to find a job in Exuma?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Exuma appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Exuma?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Exuma accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Exuma like?
- How are healthcare services in Exuma?
- What are medical services in Exuma like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Exuma?
- What are emergency services like in Exuma?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Exuma?
- How are local medical facilities in Exuma?
- As a foreigner living in Exuma, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?