Explore The Cayes
Living in Belize: Life in The Cayes
Belize has over 400 islands, of which Ambergris Caye and Caye Caulker are the largest. Ambergris Caye is much larger and has various supermarkets, banks, restaurants, bars and shops. Caye Caulker is much slower, more laid back and has fewer shops, grocery stores and restaurants.
2024 Expat Guide to Living in The Cayes
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in The Cayes.
Expats in The Cayes talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in The Cayes.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in The Cayes.
Retire in The Cayes Guide
If The Cayes is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in The Cayes Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city''s social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
Best Markets in The Cayes
What are the best markets in The Cayes? In this article we highlight the best markets in The Cayes.
7 Tips for Living in The Cayes
Advice for people moving to The Cayes or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in The Cayes
Planning a potential move to The Cayes? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling The Cayes home.
Cost of Living in The Cayes
Understanding the the cost of living in The Cayes helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in The Cayes
Health Care in The Cayes: Locate providers, hospitals, and medical centers to find the best health services available for expats and nomads.
Discovering the Best of The Cayes
Living it Up in The Cayes: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Expats in The Cayes offer advice about Moving to The Cayes.
Retirees in The Cayes talk about life in The Cayes.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in The Cayes.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to The Cayes?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in The Cayes?
- What is the average cost of housing in The Cayes?
- How do I meet people in The Cayes?
- What do I need to know before retiring in The Cayes?
- What should I pack when moving to The Cayes?
- Where should I setup a bank account in The Cayes?
- Will I be able to find a job in The Cayes?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about The Cayes?
- What type of social life can someone expect in The Cayes?
- What is the social scene like in The Cayes?
- What advice to expats in The Cayes have about housing?
- What are medical services in The Cayes like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in The Cayes?
- Is the cost of living in The Cayes high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in The Cayes?
- Why do people move to The Cayes?