Expats' Guide to Ottawa
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Ottawa.
Expats in Ottawa talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Ottawa.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Ottawa.
Cost of Living in Ottawa
Understanding the the cost of living in Ottawa helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Ottawa, Canada
Learn about the health system in Ottawa: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Ottawa.
Discover the Best of Ottawa, Canada
Our Guide to Ottawa: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Expats in Ottawa offer advice about Moving to Ottawa.
Retirees in Ottawa talk about life in Ottawa.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Ottawa.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Ottawa?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Ottawa?
- Will I be able to find a job in Ottawa?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Ottawa appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Ottawa?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Ottawa accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Ottawa like?
- How are healthcare services Ottawa?
- What are medical services in Ottawa like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Ottawa?
- What are emergency services like in Ottawa?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Ottawa?
- How are local medical facilities in Ottawa?
- As a foreigner living in Ottawa, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?