Expats' Guide to Managua
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Managua.
Expats in Managua talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Managua.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Managua.
Best Bookstores and Libraries in Managua
Interested in finding the best bookstores and libraries in Managua? Here is a great list to get you started exploring the world of books and more in Managua.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in Managua
One of the best ways to get settled after a move is to get out there and do something. Enhance your experience in Managua by joining classes that are great for meeting people and adapting to life abroad.
Best Markets in Managua
What are the best markets in Managua? In this article we highlight the best markets in Managua.
Public Transportation in Managua
Mastering the public transportation system in Managua is a crucial aspect of adapting to life there. This article provides a detailed overview of the available local transit options.
Retire in Managua Guide
If Managua is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Managua Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Managua
Advice for people moving to Managua or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Managua
Planning a potential move to Managua? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Managua home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Managua
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Managua.
Cost of Living in Managua
Understanding the the cost of living in Managua helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
The Insider's Guide to Managua
Our Guide to Managua: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Health Care in Managua
Learn about the health system in Managua: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Managua.
Expats in Managua offer advice about Moving to Managua.
Retirees in Managua talk about life in Managua.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Managua.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Managua?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Managua?
- What is the average cost of housing in Managua?
- How do I meet people in Managua?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Managua?
- What should I pack when moving to Managua?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Managua?
- Will I be able to find a job in Managua?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Managua?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Managua?
- What is the social scene like in Managua?
- What advice to expats in Managua have about housing?
- What are medical services in Managua like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Managua?
- Is the cost of living in Managua high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Managua?
- Why do people move to Managua?