Expats' Guide to Pucon
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Pucon.
7 Tips for Living in Pucon
Advice for people moving to Pucon or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Pucon
If you're considering a move to Pucon, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Pucon.
An expat in Pucon, Chile has described in detail what it is like to live there as an expatriate. Information offers advice about nightlife, health care, activities, safety, and much, much more.
Expats in Pucon talk about healthcare in Pucon.
Expats in Pucon offer advice about Moving to Pucon.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Pucon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Pucon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Pucon?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Pucon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Pucon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Pucon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Pucon like?
- How are healthcare services in Pucon?
- What are medical services in Pucon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Pucon?
- What are emergency services like in Pucon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Pucon?
- How are local medical facilities in Pucon?
- As a foreigner living in Pucon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?