5 Tips For Living in Medellin, Colombia
Expats living in Medellin, Colombia report that there are safe places to live - and that the nightlife is fun, too. Read about how to live in Medellin - a city that has become quite a popular destination for expats.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Medellin
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Medellin.
Expats in Medellin talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Medellin.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Medellin.
Culture Shock in Medellin, Colombia
An expat in Medellin talks about adapting to the manana way of life, starting a real estate business in Colombia and the friendly Colombians.
Healthcare in Medellin, Colombia
The healthcare system in Medellin, Colombia gets generally positive reviews from expats there. Find answers to questions about universal healthcare in Colombia, what it takes to get an EPS card and more.
Best Places to Live in Medellin, Colombia
Here are the best places to live in Medellin, Colombia, based on the recommendations of expats that already live there. There are options for a variety of budgets in this now popular destination in Colombia.
Cost of Living in Medellin, Colombia
Expats in Medellin enjoy a far lower cost of living than in major cities in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. However, work is scarce and low pay unless you are transferred there by a large company, so you'll need an established income stream to make it as an expat in Medellin.
Living Abroad: Digital Nomads in Medellin, Colombia
Expats in Colombia have taken full advantage of this South American nation's miraculous comeback after decades of chaos. Digital nomads have also found there way to Medellin, its second largest city, for a wide variety of reasons.
An expat talks about what it's like living in Medellin, Colombia - the city of eternal spring. She talks about the popular neighborhood Carrera 70, enjoying life without a car, the 2017 changes in visa laws, hospitals, schools and much more.
Expats in Medellin talk about healthcare in Medellin.
An expat discusses healthcare and health insurance in Medellin, Colombia. There are several private hospitals in Medellin. He advises expats to purchase health insurance.
Expats in Medellin offer advice about Moving to Medellin.
Retirees in Medellin talk about life in Medellin.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Medellin.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Medellin?
- How do I find a place to live in Medellin?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Medellin?
- What is the average cost of housing in Medellin?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Medellin?
- What should I pack when moving to Medellin?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Medellin?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Medellin?
- What are healthcare services like in Medellin?
- Is the cost of living in Medellin high?
- Will I save money living in Medellin?
- Why do people move to Medellin?
- How are healthcare services Medellin?
- What are medical services in Medellin like?