Explore Santa Marta
Expats' Guide to Santa Marta
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Santa Marta.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Santa Marta.
Retire in Santa Marta Guide
Retire in Santa Marta with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Santa Marta. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Santa Marta
Advice for people moving to Santa Marta or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Santa Marta
If you're considering a move to Santa Marta, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Santa Marta.
Driving in Santa Marta
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Santa Marta.
Essential Guide to the Health System in Santa Marta
Explore healthcare options for expatriates and digital nomads in Santa Marta: uncover top-rated providers, hospitals, and medical facilities to meet your needs while living abroad in Santa Marta.
The Essential Guide to Santa Marta
Discover the charm of Santa Marta with our guide to the city's top attractions, culinary hotspots, and vibrant nightlife. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, we'll also help you find the best recreational activities to enjoy, and offer advice on making lasting connections with the friendly locals.
Cost of Living in Santa Marta
If you're moving to Santa Marta, understanding the the cost of living in Santa Marta helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in Santa Marta offer advice about Moving to Santa Marta.
Retirees in Santa Marta talk about life in Santa Marta.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Santa Marta.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Santa Marta?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Santa Marta?
- What is the average cost of housing in Santa Marta?
- How do I meet people in Santa Marta?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Santa Marta?
- What should I pack when moving to Santa Marta?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Santa Marta?
- Will I be able to find a job in Santa Marta?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Santa Marta?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Santa Marta?
- What is the social scene like in Santa Marta?
- What advice to expats in Santa Marta have about housing?
- What are medical services in Santa Marta like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Santa Marta?
- Is the cost of living in Santa Marta high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Santa Marta?
- Why do people move to Santa Marta?