Expats' Guide to Grecia
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Grecia.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Grecia on our Grecia forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Grecia talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Grecia.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Grecia.
Member Reports about Living In Grecia
Expats in Grecia talk about healthcare in Grecia.
An expat in Grecia, Costa Rica advises other expats to head to San Jose for medical care. He hasn't heard any good things about the local CAJA hospital.
Expats in Grecia offer advice about Moving to Grecia.
Retirees in Grecia talk about life in Grecia.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Grecia.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Grecia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Grecia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Grecia?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Grecia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Grecia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Grecia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Grecia like?
- How are healthcare services Grecia?
- What are medical services in Grecia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Grecia?
- What are emergency services like in Grecia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Grecia?
- How are local medical facilities in Grecia?
- As a foreigner living in Grecia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?