Expats' Guide to Tamarindo
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Tamarindo.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Tamarindo on our Tamarindo forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Tamarindo talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Tamarindo.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Tamarindo.
Member Reports about Living In Tamarindo
Retire in Tamarindo Guide
Retire in Tamarindo with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Tamarindo. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
Best Markets in Tamarindo
What are the best markets in Tamarindo? In this article we highlight the best markets in Tamarindo.
7 Tips for Living in Tamarindo
Advice for people moving to Tamarindo or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Tamarindo
Planning a potential move to Tamarindo? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Tamarindo home.
Cost of Living in Tamarindo
If you're moving to Tamarindo, understanding the the cost of living in Tamarindo helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Tamarindo
Explore healthcare options for expatriates and digital nomads in Tamarindo: uncover top-rated providers, hospitals, and medical facilities to meet your needs while living abroad in Tamarindo.
The Essential Guide to Tamarindo
Our Guide to Tamarindo: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Expats in Tamarindo talk about healthcare in Tamarindo.
An expat in Tamarindo, Costa Rica recommends private health insurance for a sufficient safety net. The private hospital is a 45 minute drive and a public hospital is a 90 minute drive. If you need an MRI, it's a 5 hour drive to San Jose. And, most non-narcotic drugs are available without a prescr...
Expats in Tamarindo offer advice about Moving to Tamarindo.
Retirees in Tamarindo talk about life in Tamarindo.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Tamarindo.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Tamarindo?
- How do I find a place to live in Tamarindo?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tamarindo?
- What is the average cost of housing in Tamarindo?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Tamarindo?
- What should I pack when moving to Tamarindo?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Tamarindo?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Tamarindo?
- What are healthcare services like in Tamarindo?
- Is the cost of living in Tamarindo high?
- Will I save money living in Tamarindo?
- Why do people move to Tamarindo?
- How are healthcare services in Tamarindo?
- What are medical services in Tamarindo like?