Explore St. John's
Expats' Guide to St. John's
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in St. John's.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in St. John's.
Retire in St. John's Guide
Retire in St. John''s with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in St. John''s. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in St. John's
Advice for people moving to St. John's or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in St. John's
Planning a potential move to St. John's? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling St. John's home.
Insider's Guide to Health Care in St. John's
Explore healthcare options for expatriates and digital nomads in St. John's: uncover top-rated providers, hospitals, and medical facilities to meet your needs while living abroad in St. John's.
Cost of Living in St. John's
Understanding the the cost of living in St. John's helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
The Essential Guide to St. John's
Living it Up in St. John's: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Expats in St. John's offer advice about Moving to St. John's.
Retirees in St. John's talk about life in St. John's.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in St. John's.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to St. John's?
- Where should I setup a bank account in St. John's?
- Will I be able to find a job in St. John's?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in St. John's appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in St. John's?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in St. John's accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in St. John's like?
- How are healthcare services in St. John's?
- What are medical services in St. John's like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in St. John's?
- What are emergency services like in St. John's?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in St. John's?
- How are local medical facilities in St. John's?
- As a foreigner living in St. John's, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?