Expats' Guide to Bruges
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Bruges.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Bruges.
Driving in Bruges
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Bruges.
Cost of Living in Bruges
If you're moving to Bruges, understanding the the cost of living in Bruges helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Insider's Guide to Health Care in Bruges
Learn about the health system in Bruges: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Bruges.
The Essential Guide to Bruges, Belgium
Exploring the Best of Bruges: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Expats in Bruges offer advice about Moving to Bruges.
Retirees in Bruges talk about life in Bruges.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Bruges.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Bruges?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bruges?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bruges?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Bruges appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bruges?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bruges accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bruges like?
- How are healthcare services Bruges?
- What are medical services in Bruges like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bruges?
- What are emergency services like in Bruges?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bruges?
- How are local medical facilities in Bruges?
- As a foreigner living in Bruges, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?