Expats' Guide to Brussels
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Brussels.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Brussels.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in Brussels
One of the best ways to get settled after a move is to get out there and do something. Enhance your experience in Brussels by joining classes that are great for meeting people and adapting to life abroad.
Best Bookstores and Libraries in Brussels
What are the best bookstores and libraries in Brussels? In this article we highlight the best bookstores and libraries in Brussels.
Best Markets in Brussels
What are the best markets in Brussels? In this article we highlight the best markets in Brussels.
Public Transportation in Brussels
Learning how to get around using public transportation in Brussels is an important step in adjusting to life in Brussels. In this article, we cover the local public transportation options.
Retire in Brussels Guide
Retire in Brussels with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Brussels. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city's walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Brussels
Advice for people moving to Brussels or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Brussels
If you're considering a move to Brussels, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Brussels.
Driving in Brussels
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Brussels.
Cost of Living in Brussels
Understanding the the cost of living in Brussels helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Brussels
Learn about the health system in Brussels: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Brussels.
Discovering the Best of Brussels
Exploring the Best of Brussels: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
International Schools in Brussels, Belgium
There are many international schools in Brussels for families moving there to consider. We offer an overview of a number of them and share parents' experiences at those schools.
Expats in Brussels talk about healthcare in Brussels.
An Expat Exchange member talks about healthcare services, hospitals and health insurance in Brussels.
Expats in Brussels offer advice about Moving to Brussels.
Retirees in Brussels talk about life in Brussels.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Brussels.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Brussels?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Brussels?
- What is the average cost of housing in Brussels?
- How do I meet people in Brussels?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Brussels?
- What should I pack when moving to Brussels?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Brussels?
- Will I be able to find a job in Brussels?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Brussels?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Brussels?
- What is the social scene like in Brussels?
- What advice to expats in Brussels have about housing?
- What are medical services in Brussels like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Brussels?
- Is the cost of living in Brussels high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Brussels?
- Why do people move to Brussels?