Expats' Guide to Ghent
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Ghent.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Ghent.
Retire in Ghent Guide
If Ghent is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Ghent Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city''s social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Ghent
Advice for people moving to Ghent or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Ghent
Planning a potential move to Ghent? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Ghent home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Ghent
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Ghent.
The Essential Guide to Ghent
Our Guide to Ghent: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Insider's Guide to Health Care in Ghent
Health Care in Ghent: Locate providers, hospitals, and medical centers to find the best health services available for expats and nomads.
Cost of Living in Ghent
If you're moving to Ghent, understanding the the cost of living in Ghent helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in Ghent offer advice about Moving to Ghent.
Retirees in Ghent talk about life in Ghent.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Ghent.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Ghent?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Ghent?
- What is the average cost of housing in Ghent?
- How do I meet people in Ghent?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Ghent?
- What should I pack when moving to Ghent?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Ghent?
- Will I be able to find a job in Ghent?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Ghent?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Ghent?
- What is the social scene like in Ghent?
- What advice to expats in Ghent have about housing?
- What are medical services in Ghent like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Ghent?
- Is the cost of living in Ghent high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Ghent?
- Why do people move to Ghent?