Expats' Guide to Waterloo
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Waterloo.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Waterloo.
7 Tips for Living in Waterloo
Advice for people moving to Waterloo or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Waterloo
If you're considering a move to Waterloo, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Waterloo.
Cost of Living in Waterloo
Understanding the the cost of living in Waterloo helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Insider's Guide to Health Care in Waterloo
Health Care in Waterloo: Locate providers, hospitals, and medical centers to find the best health services available for expats and nomads.
Discovering the Best of Waterloo
Our Guide to Waterloo: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Expats in Waterloo offer advice about Moving to Waterloo.
Retirees in Waterloo talk about life in Waterloo.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Waterloo.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Waterloo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Waterloo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Waterloo?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Waterloo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Waterloo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Waterloo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Waterloo like?
- How are healthcare services in Waterloo?
- What are medical services in Waterloo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Waterloo?
- What are emergency services like in Waterloo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Waterloo?
- How are local medical facilities in Waterloo?
- As a foreigner living in Waterloo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?