Expats' Guide to Alexandria
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Alexandria.
Member Reports about Culture Shock in Alexandria
Living In Alexandria, Egypt
An expat in Alexandria, Egypt talks about living in a Muslim country, job opportunities for expats, the importance of family in Egypt and more.
More Reports about Living In Alexandria
Retirees in Alexandria talk about life in Alexandria.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Alexandria?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Alexandria?
- What is the average cost of housing in Alexandria?
- How do I meet people in Alexandria?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Alexandria?
- What should I pack when moving to Alexandria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Alexandria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Alexandria?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Alexandria?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Alexandria?
- What is the social scene like in Alexandria?
- What advice to expats in Alexandria have about housing?
- What are medical services in Alexandria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Alexandria?
- Is the cost of living in Alexandria high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Alexandria?
- Why do people move to Alexandria?