Explore San Salvador
Expats' Guide to San Salvador
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in San Salvador.
Expats in San Salvador talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in San Salvador.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in San Salvador.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in San Salvador
Once you''ve arrived in San Salvador, here are some classes to consider taking to help you meet people and get settled in to your new life abroad.
Best Bookstores and Libraries in San Salvador
Interested in finding the best bookstores and libraries in San Salvador? Here is a great list to get you started exploring the world of books and more in San Salvador.
Public Transportation in San Salvador
Learning how to get around using public transportation in San Salvador is an important step in adjusting to life in San Salvador. In this article, we cover the local public transportation options.
Best Markets in San Salvador
What are the best markets in San Salvador? In this article we highlight the best markets in San Salvador.
Retire in San Salvador Guide
If San Salvador is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in San Salvador Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in San Salvador
Advice for people moving to San Salvador or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in San Salvador
If you're considering a move to San Salvador, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in San Salvador.
Tips for Expats Driving in San Salvador
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in San Salvador.
Cost of Living in San Salvador
Understanding the the cost of living in San Salvador helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
The Essential Guide to San Salvador
Discover the charm of San Salvador with our guide to the city's top attractions, culinary hotspots, and vibrant nightlife. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, we'll also help you find the best recreational activities to enjoy, and offer advice on making lasting connections with the friendly locals.
Health Care in San Salvador
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in San Salvador: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
Expats in San Salvador offer advice about Moving to San Salvador.
Retirees in San Salvador talk about life in San Salvador.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in San Salvador.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to San Salvador?
- Where should I setup a bank account in San Salvador?
- Will I be able to find a job in San Salvador?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in San Salvador appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in San Salvador?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in San Salvador accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in San Salvador like?
- How are healthcare services in San Salvador?
- What are medical services in San Salvador like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in San Salvador?
- What are emergency services like in San Salvador?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in San Salvador?
- How are local medical facilities in San Salvador?
- As a foreigner living in San Salvador, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?