Expats' Guide to Grenoble
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Grenoble.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Grenoble on our Grenoble forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Grenoble offer advice about Moving to Grenoble.
Retirees in Grenoble talk about life in Grenoble.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Grenoble.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Grenoble?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Grenoble?
- Will I be able to find a job in Grenoble?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Grenoble appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Grenoble?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Grenoble accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Grenoble like?
- How are healthcare services Grenoble?
- What are medical services in Grenoble like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Grenoble?
- What are emergency services like in Grenoble?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Grenoble?
- How are local medical facilities in Grenoble?
- As a foreigner living in Grenoble, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?