5 Tips For Living in Nice, France
Expats in Nice live in a part of country that attracts a lot of tourists. If you can manage the crowds and find some way to enjoy all of the culture Nice has to offer, it might be the perfect place for you.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Nice
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Nice.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Nice on our Nice forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Nice offer advice about Moving to Nice.
Retirees in Nice talk about life in Nice.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Nice.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Nice?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nice?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nice?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Nice appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Nice?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Nice accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Nice like?
- How are healthcare services Nice?
- What are medical services in Nice like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nice?
- What are emergency services like in Nice?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Nice?
- How are local medical facilities in Nice?
- As a foreigner living in Nice, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?