Expats' Guide to Strasbourg
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Strasbourg.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Strasbourg on our Strasbourg forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Strasbourg offer advice about Moving to Strasbourg.
Retirees in Strasbourg talk about life in Strasbourg.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Strasbourg.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Strasbourg?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Strasbourg?
- Will I be able to find a job in Strasbourg?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Strasbourg appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Strasbourg?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Strasbourg accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Strasbourg like?
- How are healthcare services Strasbourg?
- What are medical services in Strasbourg like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Strasbourg?
- What are emergency services like in Strasbourg?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Strasbourg?
- How are local medical facilities in Strasbourg?
- As a foreigner living in Strasbourg, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?