10 Tips For Living in Paris
Expats in Paris live in the fabled City of Lights, but what do you need to know to actually get there and establish yourself? Here are a few basic steps to help get the ball rolling. Includes information about visas, health care, where to live and more!
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Paris
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Paris.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Paris on our Paris forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Paris offer advice about Moving to Paris.
Retirees in Paris talk about life in Paris.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Paris.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Paris?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Paris?
- Will I be able to find a job in Paris?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Paris appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Paris?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Paris accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Paris like?
- How are healthcare services Paris?
- What are medical services in Paris like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Paris?
- What are emergency services like in Paris?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Paris?
- How are local medical facilities in Paris?
- As a foreigner living in Paris, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?