Expats' Guide to Bordeaux
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Bordeaux.
Expats in Bordeaux talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Bordeaux.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Bordeaux.
Retire in Bordeaux Guide
Retire in Bordeaux with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Bordeaux. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Bordeaux
Advice for people moving to Bordeaux or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Bordeaux
Planning a potential move to Bordeaux? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Bordeaux home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Bordeaux
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Bordeaux.
Navigate Health Care in Bordeaux
Learn about the health system in Bordeaux: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Bordeaux.
Discovering the Best of Bordeaux
Discover the charm of Bordeaux with our guide to the city's top attractions, culinary hotspots, and vibrant nightlife. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, we'll also help you find the best recreational activities to enjoy, and offer advice on making lasting connections with the friendly locals.
Cost of Living in Bordeaux
Understanding the the cost of living in Bordeaux helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in Bordeaux talk about healthcare in Bordeaux.
An expat in Bordeaux talks about hospitals, the importance of supplementary health insurance, the need to keep your own medical records since doctors don't keep them and prescription medicine costs and availability.
Expats in Bordeaux offer advice about Moving to Bordeaux.
Retirees in Bordeaux talk about life in Bordeaux.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Bordeaux.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Bordeaux?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bordeaux?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bordeaux?
- How do I meet people in Bordeaux?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Bordeaux?
- What should I pack when moving to Bordeaux?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bordeaux?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bordeaux?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Bordeaux?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Bordeaux?
- What is the social scene like in Bordeaux?
- What advice to expats in Bordeaux have about housing?
- What are medical services in Bordeaux like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bordeaux?
- Is the cost of living in Bordeaux high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Bordeaux?
- Why do people move to Bordeaux?