Expats' Guide to Cork
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Cork.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Cork.
Public Transportation in Cork
Mastering the public transportation system in Cork is a crucial aspect of adapting to life there. This article provides a detailed overview of the available local transit options.
Best Markets in Cork
What are the best markets in Cork? In this article we highlight the best markets in Cork.
Retire in Cork Guide
If Cork is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Cork Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Cork
Advice for people moving to Cork or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Cork
Planning a potential move to Cork? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Cork home.
Driving in Cork
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Cork.
Cost of Living in Cork
Understanding the the cost of living in Cork helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Cork
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in Cork: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
The Essential Guide to Cork
Our Guide to Cork: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Expats in Cork offer advice about Moving to Cork.
Retirees in Cork talk about life in Cork.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Cork.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Cork?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cork?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cork?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Cork appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cork?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cork accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cork like?
- How are healthcare services in Cork?
- What are medical services in Cork like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cork?
- What are emergency services like in Cork?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cork?
- How are local medical facilities in Cork?
- As a foreigner living in Cork, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?