Expats' Guide to Galway
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Galway.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Galway.
Public Transportation in Galway
Mastering the public transportation system in Galway is a crucial aspect of adapting to life there. This article provides a detailed overview of the available local transit options.
Retire in Galway Guide
Retire in Galway with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Galway. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city's walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Galway
Advice for people moving to Galway or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Galway
Planning a potential move to Galway? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Galway home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Galway
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Galway.
Cost of Living in Galway
If you're moving to Galway, understanding the the cost of living in Galway helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Galway
Health Care in Galway: Locate providers, hospitals, and medical centers to find the best health services available for expats and nomads.
The Insider's Guide to Galway
Living it Up in Galway: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Expats in Galway talk about healthcare in Galway.
An retired expat in Ireland offers a candid comparison of the public healthcare system vs. the private healthcare system in Galway. He's 70 with a heart condition and recalls an emergency visit to the public hospital where he was left on a trolley for 30 hours after breaking his collar bone and rib...
Expats in Galway offer advice about Moving to Galway.
Retirees in Galway talk about life in Galway.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Galway.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Galway?
- How do I find a place to live in Galway?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Galway?
- What is the average cost of housing in Galway?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Galway?
- What should I pack when moving to Galway?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Galway?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Galway?
- What are healthcare services like in Galway?
- Is the cost of living in Galway high?
- Will I save money living in Galway?
- Why do people move to Galway?
- How are healthcare services in Galway?
- What are medical services in Galway like?