Expats' Guide to Sorrento
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Sorrento.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Sorrento.
7 Tips for Living in Sorrento
Advice for people moving to Sorrento or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Sorrento
If you're considering a move to Sorrento, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Sorrento.
Insider's Guide to Health Care in Sorrento
Health Care in Sorrento: Locate providers, hospitals, and medical centers to find the best health services available for expats and nomads.
The Essential Guide to Sorrento
Our Guide to Sorrento: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Cost of Living in Sorrento
Understanding the the cost of living in Sorrento helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in Sorrento offer advice about Moving to Sorrento.
Retirees in Sorrento talk about life in Sorrento.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Sorrento.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Sorrento?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sorrento?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sorrento?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Sorrento appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sorrento?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sorrento accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sorrento like?
- How are healthcare services in Sorrento?
- What are medical services in Sorrento like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sorrento?
- What are emergency services like in Sorrento?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sorrento?
- How are local medical facilities in Sorrento?
- As a foreigner living in Sorrento, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?