Expats' Guide to Modena
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Modena.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Modena on our Modena forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Pros & Cons of Living in Modena
Expats in Modena talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Modena.
Expats Talk about the Cost of Living in Modena
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Modena.
The Insider's Guide to Modena, Italy
Our Guide to Modena: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Expats Talk about Moving to Modena
Expats in Modena offer advice about Moving to Modena.
Retiring in Modena
Retirees in Modena talk about life in Modena.
Expats Talk about Real Estate in Modena
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Modena.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Modena?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Modena?
- Will I be able to find a job in Modena?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Modena appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Modena?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Modena accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Modena like?
- How are healthcare services Modena?
- What are medical services in Modena like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Modena?
- What are emergency services like in Modena?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Modena?
- How are local medical facilities in Modena?
- As a foreigner living in Modena, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?