Expats' Guide to Liguria
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Liguria.
Expats in Liguria talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Liguria.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Liguria.
Retire in Liguria Guide
If Liguria is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Liguria Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city''s social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Liguria
Advice for people moving to Liguria or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Liguria
If you're considering a move to Liguria, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Liguria.
Cost of Living in Liguria
If you're moving to Liguria, understanding the the cost of living in Liguria helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Insider's Guide to Health Care in Liguria
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in Liguria: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
Discovering the Best of Liguria
Our Guide to Liguria: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
10 Best Places to Live in Liguria, Italy
Liguria, Italy, also known as the Italian Riviera, is a stunning coastal region spanning from Tuscany to the French border. In Liguria you will find mild temperatures and a relaxed lifestyle. If you're thinking about moving here, our list of the 10 best places to live in Liguria is based upon expat advice and recommendations.
Expats in Liguria offer advice about Moving to Liguria.
Retirees in Liguria talk about life in Liguria.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Liguria.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Liguria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Liguria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Liguria?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Liguria appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Liguria?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Liguria accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Liguria like?
- How are healthcare services in Liguria?
- What are medical services in Liguria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Liguria?
- What are emergency services like in Liguria?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Liguria?
- How are local medical facilities in Liguria?
- As a foreigner living in Liguria, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?