Expats' Guide to Liguria
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Liguria.
Expats in Liguria talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Liguria.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Liguria.
Discovering the Best of Liguria, Italy
Our Guide to Liguria: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
10 Best Places to Live in Liguria, Italy
Liguria, Italy, also known as the Italian Riviera, is a stunning coastal region spanning from Tuscany to the French border. In Liguria you will find mild temperatures and a relaxed lifestyle. If you're thinking about moving here, our list of the 10 best places to live in Liguria is based upon expat advice and recommendations.
Expats in Liguria offer advice about Moving to Liguria.
Retirees in Liguria talk about life in Liguria.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Liguria.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Liguria?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Liguria?
- What is the average cost of housing in Liguria?
- How do I meet people in Liguria?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Liguria?
- What should I pack when moving to Liguria?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Liguria?
- Will I be able to find a job in Liguria?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Liguria?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Liguria?
- What is the social scene like in Liguria?
- What advice to expats in Liguria have about housing?
- What are medical services in Liguria like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Liguria?
- Is the cost of living in Liguria high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Liguria?
- Why do people move to Liguria?