Expats' Guide to Piedmont
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Piedmont.
Expats in Piedmont talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Piedmont.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Piedmont.
Retire in Piedmont Guide
Retire in Piedmont with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Piedmont. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
Best Markets in Piedmont
What are the best markets in Piedmont? In this article we highlight the best markets in Piedmont.
7 Tips for Living in Piedmont
Advice for people moving to Piedmont or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Piedmont
If you're considering a move to Piedmont, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Piedmont.
Cost of Living in Piedmont
Understanding the the cost of living in Piedmont helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Piedmont
Health Care in Piedmont: Locate providers, hospitals, and medical centers to find the best health services available for expats and nomads.
The Insider's Guide to Piedmont
Our Guide to Piedmont: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
7 Best Places to Live in Piedmont, Italy
Piedmont (in Italian: Piemonte) is an expansive region in Northern Italy that borders Switzerland and France. This is a region of great variety - you will find everything from small hilltop towns to cosmopolitan cities set against the snow-capped Alps. If you're thinking about moving to Piedmont, check out our list of the 7 best places to live in Piedmont, which is based upon advice and recommendations from expats already there.
Expats in Piedmont offer advice about Moving to Piedmont.
Retirees in Piedmont talk about life in Piedmont.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Piedmont.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Piedmont?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Piedmont?
- What is the average cost of housing in Piedmont?
- How do I meet people in Piedmont?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Piedmont?
- What should I pack when moving to Piedmont?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Piedmont?
- Will I be able to find a job in Piedmont?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Piedmont?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Piedmont?
- What is the social scene like in Piedmont?
- What advice to expats in Piedmont have about housing?
- What are medical services in Piedmont like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Piedmont?
- Is the cost of living in Piedmont high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Piedmont?
- Why do people move to Piedmont?