Expats' Guide to Sanremo
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Sanremo.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Sanremo.
Retire in Sanremo Guide
Retire in Sanremo with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Sanremo. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Sanremo
Advice for people moving to Sanremo or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Sanremo
Planning a potential move to Sanremo? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Sanremo home.
The Essential Guide to Sanremo
Exploring the Best of Sanremo: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Essential Guide to the Health System in Sanremo
Learn about the health system in Sanremo: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Sanremo.
Cost of Living in Sanremo
Understanding the the cost of living in Sanremo helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in Sanremo offer advice about Moving to Sanremo.
Retirees in Sanremo talk about life in Sanremo.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Sanremo.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Sanremo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sanremo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sanremo?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Sanremo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sanremo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sanremo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sanremo like?
- How are healthcare services in Sanremo?
- What are medical services in Sanremo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sanremo?
- What are emergency services like in Sanremo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sanremo?
- How are local medical facilities in Sanremo?
- As a foreigner living in Sanremo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?