Expats' Guide to kobe
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in kobe.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in kobe.
Best Bookstores and Libraries in kobe
Interested in finding the best bookstores and libraries in kobe? Here is a great list to get you started exploring the world of books and more in kobe.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in kobe
Once you''ve arrived in kobe, here are some classes to consider taking to help you meet people and get settled in to your new life abroad.
Best Markets in kobe
What are the best markets in kobe? In this article we highlight the best markets in kobe.
Public Transportation in kobe
Learning how to get around using public transportation in kobe is an important step in adjusting to life in kobe. In this article, we cover the local public transportation options.
Retire in kobe Guide
If kobe is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in kobe Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in kobe
Advice for people moving to kobe or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in kobe
Planning a potential move to kobe? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling kobe home.
Driving in kobe
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in kobe.
The Essential Guide to kobe
Exploring the Best of kobe: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Health Care in kobe
Dive into healthcare resources for expats and digital nomads in kobe: identify leading healthcare providers, hospitals, and medical centers for optimal care.
Cost of Living in kobe
If you're moving to kobe, understanding the the cost of living in kobe helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in kobe offer advice about Moving to kobe.
Retirees in kobe talk about life in kobe.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in kobe.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to kobe?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in kobe?
- What is the average cost of housing in kobe?
- How do I meet people in kobe?
- What do I need to know before retiring in kobe?
- What should I pack when moving to kobe?
- Where should I setup a bank account in kobe?
- Will I be able to find a job in kobe?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about kobe?
- What type of social life can someone expect in kobe?
- What is the social scene like in kobe?
- What advice to expats in kobe have about housing?
- What are medical services in kobe like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in kobe?
- Is the cost of living in kobe high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in kobe?
- Why do people move to kobe?