Expats' Guide to Nairobi
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Nairobi.
Expats in Nairobi talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Nairobi.
Expats in Nairobi offer advice about Moving to Nairobi.
Retirees in Nairobi talk about life in Nairobi.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Nairobi.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Nairobi?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nairobi?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nairobi?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Nairobi appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Nairobi?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Nairobi accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Nairobi like?
- How are healthcare services Nairobi?
- What are medical services in Nairobi like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nairobi?
- What are emergency services like in Nairobi?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Nairobi?
- How are local medical facilities in Nairobi?
- As a foreigner living in Nairobi, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?