Explore Sejong City
Expats' Guide to Sejong City
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Sejong City.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Sejong City.
Retire in Sejong City Guide
Retire in Sejong City with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Sejong City. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Sejong City
Advice for people moving to Sejong City or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Sejong City
If you're considering a move to Sejong City, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Sejong City.
The Insider's Guide to Sejong City
Living it Up in Sejong City: Your Insider''s Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Navigate Health Care in Sejong City
Learn about the health system in Sejong City: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Sejong City.
Cost of Living in Sejong City
Understanding the the cost of living in Sejong City helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in Sejong City offer advice about Moving to Sejong City.
Retirees in Sejong City talk about life in Sejong City.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Sejong City.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Sejong City?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Sejong City?
- What is the average cost of housing in Sejong City?
- How do I meet people in Sejong City?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Sejong City?
- What should I pack when moving to Sejong City?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sejong City?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sejong City?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Sejong City?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Sejong City?
- What is the social scene like in Sejong City?
- What advice to expats in Sejong City have about housing?
- What are medical services in Sejong City like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sejong City?
- Is the cost of living in Sejong City high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Sejong City?
- Why do people move to Sejong City?