Expats' Guide to Riga
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Riga.
Expats in Riga talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Riga.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Riga.
Retire in Riga Guide
If Riga is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Riga Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city''s social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Riga
Advice for people moving to Riga or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Riga
Planning a potential move to Riga? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Riga home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Riga
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Riga.
Cost of Living in Riga
If you're moving to Riga, understanding the the cost of living in Riga helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Insider's Guide to Health Care in Riga
Learn about the health system in Riga: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Riga.
The Essential Guide to Riga
Living it Up in Riga: Your Insider's Guide to Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Discover the Best Recreational Activities, Connect with Friendly Locals, and Experience the Charm of the City.
Expats in Riga offer advice about Moving to Riga.
Retirees in Riga talk about life in Riga.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Riga.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Riga?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Riga?
- Will I be able to find a job in Riga?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Riga appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Riga?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Riga accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Riga like?
- How are healthcare services in Riga?
- What are medical services in Riga like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Riga?
- What are emergency services like in Riga?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Riga?
- How are local medical facilities in Riga?
- As a foreigner living in Riga, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?