Explore Santa Fe
Expats' Guide to Santa Fe
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Santa Fe.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Santa Fe.
Pros & Cons of Living in Santa Fe
If you're considering a move to Santa Fe, this article discusses the pros and cons of living in Santa Fe.
Cost of Living in Santa Fe
Understanding the the cost of living in Santa Fe helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Discovering the Best of Santa Fe
Our Guide to Santa Fe: Top Attractions, Culinary Hotspots, Nightlife, and More. Plus, Tips on Making Connections with the Locals and Finding Fun Recreational Activities
Health Care in Santa Fe
Health Care in Santa Fe: Locate providers, hospitals, and medical centers to find the best health services available for expats and nomads.
Expats in Santa Fe offer advice about Moving to Santa Fe.
Retirees in Santa Fe talk about life in Santa Fe.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Santa Fe.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Santa Fe?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Santa Fe?
- What is the average cost of housing in Santa Fe?
- How do I meet people in Santa Fe?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Santa Fe?
- What should I pack when moving to Santa Fe?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Santa Fe?
- Will I be able to find a job in Santa Fe?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Santa Fe?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Santa Fe?
- What is the social scene like in Santa Fe?
- What advice to expats in Santa Fe have about housing?
- What are medical services in Santa Fe like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Santa Fe?
- Is the cost of living in Santa Fe high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Santa Fe?
- Why do people move to Santa Fe?