Explore Bohol Island
Expats' Guide to Bohol Island
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Bohol Island.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Bohol Island.
Best Bookstores and Libraries in Bohol Island
What are the best bookstores and libraries in Bohol Island? In this article we highlight the best bookstores and libraries in Bohol Island.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in Bohol Island
One of the best ways to get settled after a move is to get out there and do something. Enhance your experience in Bohol Island by joining classes that are great for meeting people and adapting to life abroad.
Best Markets in Bohol Island
What are the best markets in Bohol Island? In this article we highlight the best markets in Bohol Island.
Public Transportation in Bohol Island
Mastering the public transportation system in Bohol Island is a crucial aspect of adapting to life there. This article provides a detailed overview of the available local transit options.
Retire in Bohol Island Guide
Retire in Bohol Island with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Bohol Island. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city's walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
7 Tips for Living in Bohol Island
Advice for people moving to Bohol Island or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Bohol Island
Planning a potential move to Bohol Island? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Bohol Island home.
Health Care in Bohol Island
Learn about the health system in Bohol Island: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Bohol Island.
The Insider's Guide to Bohol Island
Discover the charm of Bohol Island with our guide to the city's top attractions, culinary hotspots, and vibrant nightlife. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, we'll also help you find the best recreational activities to enjoy, and offer advice on making lasting connections with the friendly locals.
Cost of Living in Bohol Island
If you're moving to Bohol Island, understanding the the cost of living in Bohol Island helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Expats in Bohol Island offer advice about Moving to Bohol Island.
Retirees in Bohol Island talk about life in Bohol Island.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Bohol Island.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Bohol Island?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bohol Island?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bohol Island?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Bohol Island appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Bohol Island?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bohol Island accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Bohol Island like?
- How are healthcare services in Bohol Island?
- What are medical services in Bohol Island like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bohol Island?
- What are emergency services like in Bohol Island?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Bohol Island?
- How are local medical facilities in Bohol Island?
- As a foreigner living in Bohol Island, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?