China Expat Forum
Expats living in China find learning Mandarin a big challenge, but most say that learning even a little is very worthwhile. They also agree that the spitting, squat toilets and Chinese culture take some getting used to.
Join our China forum to meet other expats and talk about living in China.
Help other expats and newcomers by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in China.
Expats living in China discuss health insurance and quality of medical care in China. Tip 1: if you're going to the hospital in China (or to a doctor
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in China.
Expats in China offer tips for newcomers and others considering a move to China. Advice what to bring when you move to China, health insurance and healthcare, finding an apartment, expat banking and more.
Real estate listings in popular cities and towns in China.
Take off your rose-colored glasses and learn what expats have to say about the biggest challenges and the greatest rewards of living in China.
Advice for people retiring in China.
- China Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in China
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in China
- Real Estate in China
- Guide to Real Estate in China
- Pros & Cons of Living in China
- Cost of Living in China
- 9 Things to Know Before Moving to China
- 6 Important Tips about Healthcare for Expats in China
- Thanksgiving in Beijing
- 10 Tips for Living in China
- 2022 Guide to Living in China
- 2022 Guide to Moving to China