Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hyderabad accepting of differences?
When we asked people about diversity in Hyderabad and whether locals are accepting of differences, they said...
"Yes, there is a lot of diversity in Hyderabad. The city is home to people from many different backgrounds, including Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, and Christian. People in Hyderabad are generally accepting of differences and celebrate the diversity of the city. There are many festivals and events throughout the year that bring together people from different backgrounds and cultures," said another expat in Hyderabad, India.
"The beauty of India, especially Hyderabad, is the tolerance of other religions and acceptance of their values , customs and participation. The social bonding is generations old, though it might not be accepted as far as weddings go," wrote a member who made the move to Hyderabad, India.
William Russell's private medical insurance will cover you and your family wherever you may be. Whether you need primary care or complex surgery, you'll have access to the best hospitals & doctors available. Unlike some insurers, we also include medical evacuation and mental health cover in our plans (except SilverLite). Get a quote from our partner, William Russell.
GET A QUOTE
Please login to continue reading this article.
Not a member? Join Today (it's free).
- What should I pack when moving to Hyderabad?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Hyderabad?
- Will I be able to find a job in Hyderabad?
- What is life like in Hyderabad?
- What do expats in Hyderabad appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Hyderabad?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hyderabad accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Hyderabad like?
- What are healthcare services like in Hyderabad?
- What are medical services in Hyderabad like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Hyderabad?
- What are emergency services like in Hyderabad?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Hyderabad?
- How are local medical facilities in Hyderabad?
- As a foreigner living in Hyderabad, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Hyderabad accepting of differences?If you live in Hyderabad, newcomers to Hyderabad would love to hear your answer to this question.