Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bangalore accepting of differences?
When we asked people about diversity in Bangalore and whether locals are accepting of differences, they said...
"Bangalore is like every other part of India, diverse in its culture, religions and peoples, many languages, extraordinary festivals and a vibrancy that makes every day exciting and fascinating," said a member in Bangalore, India.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Bangalore?
- What do I need to know before moving to Bangalore?
- How do I find a place to live in Bangalore?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bangalore?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bangalore?
- How do I meet people in Bangalore?
- What should I pack when moving to Bangalore?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Bangalore?
- Will I be able to find a job in Bangalore?
- What is life like in Bangalore?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Bangalore?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Bangalore?
- What is the social scene like in Bangalore?
- What advice to expats in Bangalore have about housing?
- What are medical services in Bangalore like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Bangalore?
- Is the cost of living in Bangalore high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Bangalore?
- Why do people move to Bangalore?
Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Bangalore accepting of differences?If you live in Bangalore, newcomers to Bangalore would love to hear your answer to this question.