Is there a lot of crime in Lebanon?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Crime is a problem in Lebanon, with reports of theft, burglary, and other criminal activities occurring in both urban and rural areas. The country has seen an increase in organized crime, including drug trafficking, money laundering, and human trafficking. In addition, there have been reports of violence and terrorism in some parts of the country. The government has taken steps to address the issue, including increasing security forces and implementing tougher laws," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Lebanon.
- What should I pack when moving to Lebanon?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Lebanon?
- Will I be able to find a job in Lebanon?
- What is life like in Lebanon?
- What do expats in Lebanon appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Lebanon?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Lebanon accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Lebanon like?
- What are healthcare services like in Lebanon?
- What are medical services in Lebanon like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Lebanon?
- What are emergency services like in Lebanon?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Lebanon?
- How are local medical facilities in Lebanon?
- As a foreigner living in Lebanon, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Lebanon?If you live in Lebanon, newcomers to Lebanon would love to hear your answer to this question.