What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Yemen?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Yemen is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Yemen tend to be modern and comfortable, with amenities such as air conditioning, satellite television, and internet access. Many expats choose to live in compounds, which are gated communities that provide additional security and privacy. These compounds often have shared amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, and playgrounds. Expats may also choose to live in villas, which are larger homes with private gardens and outdoor spaces," wrote a member who made the move to Yemen.
- What should I pack when moving to Yemen?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Yemen?
- Will I be able to find a job in Yemen?
- What is life like in Yemen?
- What do expats in Yemen appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Yemen?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Yemen accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Yemen like?
- What are healthcare services like in Yemen?
- What are medical services in Yemen like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Yemen?
- What are emergency services like in Yemen?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Yemen?
- How are local medical facilities in Yemen?
- As a foreigner living in Yemen, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Yemen?If you live in Yemen, newcomers to Yemen would love to hear your answer to this question.