What are emergency services like in Zimbabwe?
When we asked members about emergency services in Zimbabwe, they wrote...
"Emergency services in Zimbabwe are limited and vary in quality. In order to call for an ambulance, one must dial the emergency number 995. This number is available 24 hours a day and is answered by a dispatcher who will then send an ambulance to the location. However, due to the limited resources available, response times can be slow and the quality of care may not be up to the standards of other countries," said another in Zimbabwe.
- What do I need to know before moving to Zimbabwe?
- How do I find a place to live in Zimbabwe?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Zimbabwe?
- What is the average cost of housing in Zimbabwe?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Zimbabwe?
- What should I pack when moving to Zimbabwe?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Zimbabwe?
- Why do people move to Zimbabwe?
- What are healthcare services like in Zimbabwe?
- What are medical services in Zimbabwe like?
- What are typical rents in Zimbabwe?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What are emergency services like in Zimbabwe?If you live in Zimbabwe, newcomers to Zimbabwe would love to hear your answer to this question: