Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
When we asked members in Slovenia if they typically need to travel to see specialists, they replied...
"The capital city of Ljubljana is home to some of the best medical specialists in Slovenia. The city is home to a number of hospitals and clinics, including the University Medical Centre Ljubljana, which is one of the largest and most advanced medical centres in the country. Other cities with a good selection of medical specialists include Maribor, Celje, and Koper. Additionally, the coastal region of Primorska is home to a number of medical specialists, particularly in the areas of cardiology, neurology, and oncology," said another in Slovenia.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Slovenia?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Slovenia?
- Will I be able to find a job in Slovenia?
- What is life like in Slovenia?
- What do expats in Slovenia appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Slovenia?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Slovenia accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Slovenia like?
- What are healthcare services like in Slovenia?
- What are medical services in Slovenia like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Slovenia?
- What are emergency services like in Slovenia?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Slovenia?
- How are local medical facilities in Slovenia?
- As a foreigner living in Slovenia, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Will I need to travel to see a specialist?If you live in Slovenia, newcomers to Slovenia would love to hear your answer to this question: