What are typical rents in Bahrain?
We asked expats and digital nomads in Bahrain what typical rental prices are in Bahrain. They commented...
"Renting a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Bahrain can typically cost anywhere between 500-900 US dollars per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can cost anywhere between 750-1300 US dollars per month," explained one expat living in Bahrain.
- What do I need to know before moving to Bahrain?
- How do I find a place to live in Bahrain?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Bahrain?
- What is the average cost of housing in Bahrain?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Bahrain?
- What should I pack when moving to Bahrain?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Bahrain?
- Why do people move to Bahrain?
- What are healthcare services like in Bahrain?
- What are medical services in Bahrain like?
- What are typical rents in Bahrain?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What are typical rents in Bahrain?If you live in Bahrain, newcomers to Bahrain would love to hear your answer to this question: