What are typical rents in Laos?
We asked expats and digital nomads in Laos what typical rental prices are in Laos. They commented...
"The rental price for a nice 1 bedroom apartment in Laos can range from around $400 to $800 per month, while a nice 2 bedroom apartment can range from around $600 to $1,200 per month," remarked another expat who made the move to Laos.
- What should I pack when moving to Laos?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Laos?
- Will I be able to find a job in Laos?
- What is life like in Laos?
- What do expats in Laos appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Laos?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Laos accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Laos like?
- What are healthcare services like in Laos?
- What are medical services in Laos like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Laos?
- What are emergency services like in Laos?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Laos?
- How are local medical facilities in Laos?
- As a foreigner living in Laos, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What are typical rents in Laos?If you live in Laos, newcomers to Laos would love to hear your answer to this question: